Monday, February 26, 2007

Live and Learn...

I tried to take a quick shower this morning while the boys were playing nicely in Isaiah's room. I usually put Gabe in the excersaucer in the bathroom with me but I decided to try just letting him play since I wasn't going to wash my hair. It turns out it was Isaiah who I should have put in the excersaucer!!! This is what I found when I got out. Thankfully they were not real crayons, but the kind you use in the bathtub, so they wash off just like soap! Anybody have an extra excersaucer lying around that would fit a 3 year old? :) :) :)
I must add that my sweet little trouble-maker cleaned it up all by himself... because I said so.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

This is exactly the kind of thing that has "shower" at the bottom of my priorities at my house! Oh, man, thank God it came off! Little stinker, he's been spending too much time with his older cousins! You have a wonderful sense of humor about it, Kit, you're a great mommy...