Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Proud of ME!!! :)

photographer: Nathan Forbis

One of my stained glass customers homes was featured in a local magazine, "From House to Home". They even mentioned my name in the caption of the sunroom where the transom is! Unfortunately the photographer didn't take the picture with light behind the transom so you can't see how beautiful the colors are, but it's still exciting! Check it out! Go to the following link, click on more featured homes and then the one titled French Country Style. It will then show you pictures of the interior. The transom is in the navy blue sunroom.




2 comments:

Shannon said...

Kudos, Kit, that's great, I went to the article! That tickled Nathan that you used his photo...

sharon said...

Congrats! I was just noticing that your pic was taken by Nathan. That is so fun! My son is standing by me looking at your blog and he said, that song really goes with that picture. haha, good job!