Friday, October 17, 2008

A moment of reflection

I don't intend to ever get too serious on this blog, but as I was sitting outside on a picture perfect day watching the boys and their cousin Conner playing, I had a moment of reflection. They were playing under the oak tree in the sandbox. We planted that oak tree the first spring that we moved into the house, Isaiah was about 6 months old. At the time, it was just barely taller than Justin. Now, as you can see, a lot of growing has been going on... including those special boys underneath it. I realized that almost 5 years have gone by. As I try to cherish every moment, time has a way of getting away from you. I am so in love with my little fellas and can't believe I get to meet another one before too long! I'm glad I had a moment to appreciate with awe and wonder the miracle that's in my lap.





1 comment:

sharon said...

so, is it a boy?? do you know yet?