Saturday, March 14, 2009

One last belly shot



This little boy has sure kept up waiting, but something I realized this morning is that I hadn't taken a recent picture of my belly. It seriously looks like I have a basketball under my shirt! It has been a wonderful pregnancy but as of recently, a lot of the pregnancy side effects have become especially unpleasant and I can almost hear my body screaming for relief! But I am very thankful for three healthy pregnancies, and the fact that Luke is so happy and comfortable in there! Being late is a good problem to have. I just don't have any patience. Anyway, hope my next post includes pics of the man himself!!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Kit, you look SO cute!!! I can't wait to see the little munchkin though :) I'll be praying for God to bless you with a double-portion of patience!