Tuesday, April 21, 2009


Here are the brothers getting ready to watch Despereaux. Gabe did a great job holding Luke. He even held his passy in, but after a few minutes he tilted his head to the side and said in a high pitched voice "Mommy, you hold him?"

Luke has started smiling for real and I have wanted to catch it on camera but I'm never quite fast enough. I was able to catch the tail-end of this one! I'll keep trying!



We had a few storms pass through yesterday but the sun tried to peak out in between. The boys were eager to get out and play and I couldn't say no! Naturally, they headed straight for the mud puddles! It took a good hour to get cleaned up after this!!!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Oh, the smile! I love it, he obviously likes his daddy. And Zach is always perplexed by how Isaiah can roll his eyes like that and you only see the whites. Thanks for the pictures, Luke's changing so fast, it's amazing.