Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Redneck Thanksgiving!!!


Justin and I looked so ridiculous this morning making pancakes and preparing for Thanksgiving dinner, he walked in from taking out the trash wearing my Uggs and a stained, ripped undershirt. I burst out laughing, and then realized that he and I were matching! I am wearing his wooly socks and cut off yoga pants. Gotta love it! As embarassing as it is, I couldn't let the moment pass without a picture! Hope it gives you a good laugh! Count you blessings today!!! I am, and it's gonna take a while :) Happy Thanksgiving, with love from "Uncle Eddie" and the fam!

3 comments:

Maemae said...

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! LOOOOOVE IT!

Shannon said...

Oh, yes, that's classic. You guys need to come up with your own greeting cards line!

Unknown said...

I love the first image, it seems to draw my eye into the blades. I want to explore :)
=============
SEO services without upfront