Monday, January 31, 2011

6 weeks old already!

I can't hardly believe it's been 6 weeks already! And I have to say, it's been wonderful! This transition has gone a lot easier than what I had prepared myself for. She's a very good baby, especially since I figured out that I can't drink milk, it upsets her stomach. (probably just a temporary thing) My friend Brook gave Lily this gorgeous outfit so I just had to do a little photo-shoot. :) We are getting smiles more and more each day, but have yet to catch it on camera. She was cooing back and forth with Justin the yesterday and I did catch that with the video camera! It all happens so fast, I just love going back and looking at the boys pictures from when they were younger. It's amazing to watch them grow!






2 comments:

Memoirs of Me & Mine said...

You have a beautiful baby. That's a gorgeous outfit.
www.rebeccabany.com

Shannon said...

She looks like she's giving the peace sign in the one picture! So beautiful!