Tuesday, March 08, 2011

cool story

I hope you find this as awesome as I did!

The other day, I had a splinter in my finger after pulling weeds. I needed Justin's help getting it out, so I brought my tweezers out to the living room. He got it out for me, but I haven't seen my tweezers since. About a week went by, and I caught a glimpse of myself up close in the mirror... my eyebrows had grown in like butch style! I couldn't believe I was walking around like that! So I added "tweezers" to my grocery list. Later that day, I was going through a big box of old camping stuff that my Mom brought down. I was going to have to put everything into a smaller box to fit it in the attic. I pulled out my Dad's old giant camping backpack and out fell a pair of tweezers onto the floor!!! I lost my breath and tears came to my eyes. I felt so close to Dad. He IS still here! I will NEVER forget this moment!!!

No comments: