Friday, March 04, 2011

I'm gonna kill him!

Kidding, kidding... but this one really keeps me on my toes. I know you're probably thinking 'this mom doesn't watch her children!' but I promise I do! This house is, well, rather than say "small" I prefer "cozy". It's "cozy" enough that you're never far from anyone. This laundry closet is literally just around the corner from where I was standing when it happened. I was cooking dinner and had the exhaust fan on, so I couldn't hear much. I thought Luke was with his brothers playing nicely in their room. ...well he wasn't. He quietly opened the dryer door, climber up on top and opened the detergent. I can just picture him now, pouring it out and slowly watching the puddle get bigger and bigger... little TERD!!! I'm gonna start calling him Bond, James Bond. He's like a tornado that I literally chase around all day! I never expect to make much PROGRESS on anything. I'm simply trying to keep up! I still love you Lukey... after taking a deep breath and counting to ten.

1 comment:

Memoirs of Me & Mine said...

I have 2 sneaky little boys! I never know what they will do next! They definitely keep me on my toes.
www.rebeccabany.com