Friday, September 09, 2011

Lily loves pizza!

My 8 1/2 month old baby girl went from strictly nursing (wouldn't touch baby food with a ten foot pole) to eating table food!  She now has eaten, and loved, mashed potatoes, cantelope, whole wheat toast, and even pizza!  I had to get a few pics of her with pizza sauce all over her face.  It made her look so grown up...  :(  This precious baby girl is such a joy.  I was terrified when I got pregnant with her.  Lukey was just over a year and I didn't think I could handle any more.  How could I possibly be a good mom to 4 kids?!  I fall short everyday, but my heart is so fulfilled, so complete, with each unique one of them.  I live in a world of constant chaos, but I often have to pinch myself when they call ME mommy.  Isaiah, Gabriel, Luke and Lily are amazing little people. 







No comments: