Sunday, May 06, 2012

Forgot to post these from my birthday lunch at Nana's with the cousins


Sweet brother Isaiah giving Sissy a ride



The girls :)


Jordan is so sweet with Lily.  She just loves having another girl around.  Every time we get together, Jordan shows us with some token to give Lily, be it a toy, a bracelet, clothes... it is absolutely precious...  Here Jordan is pulling her American Girl doll Molly, and her real-life doll Lily ;)
 Who doesn't love a good puddle...


Lightening McQueen himself!


 My birthday present!  MULCH!!!



Boys love dirt.  Period.



One of the kids took this one while I was spreading mulch.  I love it...


I filled up the baby pool and gave them a bar of soap... they were covered in mulch!

A peek at the progress :)


SO much better than weeds and ugly red dirt!


My peaceful, happy place :)

A happy birthday, it was...

No comments: