Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Today, we finished Isaiah's end of grade testing!  Big sigh of relief!  I've learned a lot my first year as a teacher.  I've made lots of mistakes with my little guinea pigs, but one thing I'm sure of:  my children are closer than ever before.  As a homeschooling family, my goal is certainly to challenge each individual child in ways unique to their needs, and to find and nurture their gifts... but, the thing I cherish most is watching them just be friends.  So far: mission accomplished :)

Excited as I start planning for next year...

so thankful that I get to do this...

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Can I ask what kind of end of grade testing you do? I'm in my second year of home schooling and have been looking for a way to test my second grader. Thanks so much!
Follow me @ hunttableforfive.blogspot.com

:)