Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Here's the deal...

I am so frustrated with our current computer situation!!! I used to do all of my blog updates from my laptop, but that got totally fried from a virus. Even our neighbor who works on computers for a living couldn't figure it out. So I've been using the ancient computer in our bedroom that doesn't even have Windows on it. Justin installed Ubuntu... It's terrible. When I upload the pictures, I have no idea where it's going to save them. It's like a 5 year old designed it... no offense Isaiah. Anyway, I need Justin's help figuring out how to work with this old computer. He has a very busy week this week so there are no guarantees that I will be posting again until the weekend. I plan on getting back on track after our Christmas in the Keys with Mom and Hil! I love telling you all our crazy stories so stay tuned...

1 comment:

Shannon said...

What a pain, how frustrating! Macky says you can come use her anytime, she's easy (just ask Jon and Justin!)...hee-hee.