Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I'll have a miracle for my birthday, please...

I woke up this morning to this comment here on my blog:


Hi, 
My name is ___________ and I live in an old house on Southern Boulevard in Chatham, NJ. My children found some items in a drawer on the third floor that may belong to your family. The name on these items is Arthur Herbert. Please call me at  _________  or email me at _________ to let me know how to get these to you or anyone in your family.
My apologies if I have contacted you in error.
Thank you,
______________ 



I have no idea how this kind woman found me, but I am walking in the clouds today.  It's as if my Dad is handing me a birthday present himself.  Can't wait to find out more today...


UPDATE!!!
It is my Dad's old Army stuff.  It turns out she just recently lost both of her parents.  Her Dad grew up in the same town as my dad and her daughter lives 20 minutes away from me.  To say I have chills is a gross understatement!  We are all connected in this life...

1 comment:

sharon said...

wow!! that is amazing!!!!